MLM Software Chennai specializes in developing customized Trading BOTS to make an easy and secure online transaction on a financial exchange. Trading BOTS are software programs that talk directly to financial exchanges, and place buy and sell orders on your behalf. They make those decisions by watching the market’s price movements and reacting according to a set of predefined rules or smartly study the pattern on graphical view.
We provide the best crypto trading bot development services aimed at meeting customer expectations and satisfaction alike. We have a team of experts who have in-depth knowledge coupled with vast experience in building & modelling the trading bots. We, as a Blockchain Firm are well equipped to deliver a ready-made crypto trading bot with commendable features that help you take on the crypto market.
Crypto Trading Bot
Crypto trading bots are enduring to renovate the experience and functionality for every crypto player entering the market frequently. Here the scope of the most famous crypto trading bots and Its importance
The cryptocurrency trading bots market is expanding swiftly ever since the dynamic boom of cryptocurrencies. Trading bots have distinguished characteristics, but their ultimate goal is to make crypto trading a less hassle experience. They are preferred on a larger scale by crypto day traders and beginners; some bots are designed specifically for pro traders. Crypto bots come in various forms, and each has its own set of advantages.
Crypto trading bots are computer software or mobile applications that trade on behalf of their owners/traders. They operate on predetermined conditions such as monitoring the market activities, sending trade signals, placing buy & sell orders, and working non-stop. The bots come with predefined trading strategies, or traders can customize their own strategy according to their preferences.
Key Features of Bots:
- Coin Management as per user preference that is to be tracked. User can add/delete the coins and the bot will track the signals.
- Turn on the Lenience and hard mode. Lenience mode will send you higher number of signals. The hard mode will result in fewer signals but with higher gains.
- Attach API keys to let the BOTS trade for you.
- Receive SMS updates containing the buy signal along with a link to automatically buy.
- User will be able to set the number of coins to trade OR the BTC you would like to invest (to be used to buy the coins). The BOTS will do the trade accordingly.
- Use compound mode or straight mode for investment. The compound mode will automatically increase the purchase as per the amount realized. The straight mode will keep the number of coins intact.
The BOTS has two programs:
- A local server to fetch data at regular intervals and process it further.
- The BOTS will read the signals and send signals accordingly.
The Trading BOTS can work in two modes:
- dependent on you to take decisions.
The risk-taking feature can also be programmed in Trading BOTS. This also works in two modes:-
- Do not proceed unless the previous purchase has been sold.
- Take risk if the proximity price is dropping heavily.
The Trading BOTS can be programmed to trade multiple crypto currencies at a time.
- Fully automatic mode – This is where the reading and analysis of MACD data, Bollinger bands and Stochastic play a vital role. The bot will check the proximity of price and after 4 – 5 passes, it will take a decision to purchase or sell.
- Semi-automatic Mode – In this case, the BOTS is doing the analysis and telling you when the right time is to purchase or sell. You would be expected to do your own analysis and initiate the purchase or sell. Generally, the semi-automatic trading bots are deployed once and controlled remotely. For e.g. you will have the bot running and wherever you are, you will be able to control it remotely by just tapping buttons on your app.
- Dependent on you to take decisions – This is just a simple trading bot which is always waiting for you to know if the purchase or sales has to be initiated.
- Aggregating live market data
- Calculating indicators
- Executing live orders
- Simulating order execution
- Calculating profit and risk metrics
- Graphing the results in a web interface
- Managing and importing historical market data